Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Don't Turn to the World

   In times coming, my people are going to be tempted to resort to worldly ways and to sin to get the things they need.

    My children, you dishonor Me greatly when you sin to obtain something I offer to you for free. If you lie or cheat or steal or murder to get your daily necessities, then you do not know Me at all, for if you knew Me, you would know you need only ask Me for what you desire, for what you need. I am a loving Father and I provide very well for My children who know Me.

   My Word tells you that your sin has great consequences. Even more so now, as the end of all things approaches, and I am refining you.

   Spend your time pursuing Me that you may know Me and you will not need anything you cannot obtain without sinning.

Matthew 4:4
  • But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 6:25-26
  • 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
  • 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mark 5:36
  • 36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
1 Chronicles 16:10-12
  • 10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
  • 11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
  • 12 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
Psalm 91:14-15
  • 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
  • 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.


No comments:

Post a Comment