Wednesday, October 11, 2017

America will be No More


   My children, a coalition of the enemies of America is forming behind the scenes. World leaders are forming a plan to take America down, once and for all. They have determined this to be in the best interest of all the other nations and they are making a very (carefully) calculated plan.
   The plan of this coalition is to destroy all the ability of America to attack or invade any other nation, and to remove its leadership completely.
   America will be no more, and the land she now sits on will become part of another.
   I would have protected America against her enemies, but she has made herself an enemy to Me, and to My holy Word. She considers me her enemy so I will not. I will, however, show great mercy to My people.
   Prepare for the end of your nation, America, for your enemies are coming for you and they shall succeed. 
NOTE: I kept seeing Putin’s face as the Lord was speaking the first part. I felt that there was a hatred for President Trump by some of the leaders and that this is mere (maybe only several) years away - this is not what the Lord said, only the feeling I had as He said it. 
Psalm 9:17
  • 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Matthew 23:37-38
  • 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
  • 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Deuteronomy 7:9-10
  • 9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
  • 10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment